Cities in Georgia
Dates: 1/1/2013 - 11/29/2013
Location: The Work Spot
3150 Main Street
I believe in you.
I believe we should not be focused on surviving by ourselves, but instead be focused on thriving with others. I believe restoration leads to thriving. I believe those committed to thriving will benefit from a focused process to get there.
I believe this because I was surviving and now I am thriving. I believe in restoring others because I was restored. I want to lead you on the path because someone led me. I want to lead you so that you will lead others, that we will lead our world.
So the question is, are you thriving?
I believe you should be. A commitment to thriving means you know who you are, where you are going and how to get there. In order to help you thrive, I want to facilitate a journey, a story, where we will work together from the inside out and facilitate change in your life. This story educates, inspires and gives you a structured process to get you to thriving in your life, family, and work.
What Have Others Said About The Island Story?
“It is a refreshing and honest look at one's growth and a new way to interact with other great people on their own journeys in life. Not only have I benefited from being part of this story, I've made my wife part of it as well, and it has given us a lot of insight in our journey together. The Island Story has the potential to reach adults, companies, and the youth in a very special way. I look forward to seeing the future of this great new project.” -James
“I believe the Island Story provides a user friendly framework for an instructor led session where participants seek to explore a self-discovery of mission and purpose. The tool is effective whether “self” is a person or an organizational entity. The Island Story provide excellent set of metaphors, topics, and glossary of terms that enables a group to effectively communicate and explore abstract concepts such as mission, purpose, vision, values, and ethics.” -Scott
IBM Cognos 10 Framework Manager Fundamentals and Advanced Training Courses
Dates: 6/10/2013 - 6/14/2013
Location: Opus Virtual Meeting Office
3379 Peachtree Road NE
IBM Cognos BI Framework Manager Fundamentals Millions of dollars are wasted every year on Business Intelligence implementations that fail to provide a clear strategic architecture to presenting corporate information for end user consumption. If the data is organized in a concise, consistent manner, and performs well, the project will be well received and accepted around the organization. In order to achieve this, a solid understanding of the IBM Cognos Framework Manager tool is necessary. Based on a proven training curriculum, the Ironside Group will provide instructor-led classes that highlight the important steps to be considered during the design and implementation process of a Framework model.
Course OutlineThis three-day instructor-led metadata modeling course is best fitted for the following audiences:
- New to both metadata modeling and data warehousing
- Upgrading from previous versions
- Knowledge refresher
During the session, students will be introduced to the entire Framework Manager lifecycle, beginning with the planning phase, all the way through to publishing the model for user consumption. Each topic will be highlighted with in-depth workshops, question and answer sessions, and tips and techniques drawn from over 15 plus years of cross industry experience. Observations The curriculum is based on the most recent version of IBM Cognos 10 Framework Manager, and uses the sample data sources included in the IBM Cognos BI 10 Samples package. All our instructors are IBM Cognos certified relational data modelers. They also provide the benefit of having up to 15 years of real-world experience. Our manuals are aimed at self-study. Pre-requisites A good comprehension of Microsoft Windows is mandatory in order to navigate. An understanding of the standard IBM Cognos 10 BI portal (Cognos Connection) is a benefit. High-level Curriculum
- Framework Manager Overview
- Access your Data
- Framework Manager Objects and Terminolo
Atlanta SEO Training Workshop
Dates: 6/26/2013 - 6/26/2013
Location: Brick Marketing Atlanta SEO Workshop
Five Concourse Parkway
ONLY 16 PEOPLE PER SEO WORKSHOP!
The NEXT Atlanta SEO Training Workshop will be held on Wednesday, June 26, 2013
MORNING SESSION: 9 AM – 12 Noon - "How to Optimize Your Website"
SEO Topics covered in the Morning SEO Training Session will be taught by Brick Marketing SEO Workshop Instructor, Shawna Wright and will include:
- The basics of SEO and how the major search engines work.
- SEO research techniques, tips, and an array of SEO tools.
- An extensive overview of SEO keyword research.
- How to optimize your website with Internal Link Structure, Content Optimization, H1, Image Tag, URL Structure, Meta Tag, and more!
- Case studies and real examples of successful SEO programs.
12PM - 1PM – Lunch – A catered lunch will be provided.
AFTERNOON SESSION: 1 PM – 5 PM - "Link Building – Build Search Engine Trust & Increase Sales Through Your SEO Efforts"
SEO Topics covered in the Afternoon SEO Training Session will be taught by Brick Marketing SEO Workshop Instructor, Shawna Wright and will include:
- Relevant SEO link building.
- How to conduct a link audit and develop an ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine trust.
- Social Media Marketing and incorporating Social Media into your SEO strategy.
- A review of SEO and Social Media tools to assist your SEO efforts.
- How to measure the ROI and effectiveness of your SEO program.
- An SEO website review of each attendee’s website.
The FULL DAY Atlanta SEO Training Workshop is ONLY $375 Per Person!
Only 16 People per SEO Workshop!
The NEXT Atlanta
Business Investors Summit
Dates: 9/12/2013 - 9/14/2013
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
Corner of Northside Drive & Simpson Street
Introduce New Innovations & Learn New Strategies for Funding
Join investors at across the globe as they prepare for a re-emerging economy, infrastructure development, quantitive trading and asset allocation. This 1st annual Investors summit will cover:
· The best investment opportunities around the world
· How to compare investment vehicles
· Beneficial regional and international partnerships
· How to capitalize on equities, fixed incomes and alternative markets
· Gaining better returns and portfolio performance
· Presentation on new emerging ideas and investment opportunities
Build your own website or blog using Wordpress in 1 day
Dates: 11/21/2013 - 11/21/2013
Location: The Work Spot
3150 Main Street
WordPress is one of the most powerful tools on the internet today and once you have the skills to create your own website, your only limitation is your own imagination.
In Build your own website or blog using Wordpress in 1 day, you will learn how to create and maintain your own website using Wordpress, an online tool used by website owners and bloggers and companies like Companies like Volkswagen, CNN, Lance Armstrong's Live Strong across the globe to create professional websites and blogs.
For far less than the cost of going to a website designer or developer, your business can have a professional online image that you can manage yourself, with no on-going support costs from a technical team!
This hands-on workshop will teach you everything you need to know on how to setup and customize WordPress, as well as demonstrate how content choices affect SEO.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to create their own blog or website and be able to update it themselves with no technical skills
- Service based business such as accountants, Builders, Trainers, Virtual PA's, Coaches, Marketing Consultants, Graphic Designers etc
- Anyone who is interested in creating their own sites for internet marketing
Type of sites this workshop is this not for
- E-commerce sites (sorry, while it can be done, it is out of scope to create this type of site in a day)
- Payment based sites - see above
During the workshop, you'll learn:
An introduction to Wordpress
- An introduction to working out what you want on your site:
- Understanding what you want your website/ blog to do for you